Product Manager – Aeration/Mixing
Reports to: Vice President & General Manager Equipment & Services Group
E-mail: Gennie Ustich, email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Product Manager – Aeration/Mixing
For over 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes, oxidative process and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a full-time Product Manager for Aeration/Mixing.
Reporting to the Vice President & General Manager Equipment & Services Group, the Product Manager – Aeration/Mixing will provide life cycle product management for all products within Aeration/Mixing. The Product Manager acts as Subject Matter Expert on Aeration/Mixing products and assumes primary resource to the sales, engineering and service teams to support the product.
- Define and implement product strategy to include development of product roadmap for all products within the chose market space. Defines R&D / Engineering programs in order to develop new products and improvements that contribute to business unit objectives.
- Authors and presents technical and commercial presentations, papers, trade show exhibitions, etc to internal and external audiences including Operations, Sales, and Engineering personnel.
- Monitors and assists with all sales activities (bids, quotations, forecasts, pricing strategy, etc) to ensure gross margin targets are achieved to include supporting Application Engineering and Estimating in reviewing bid specifications and drawings as required.
- Review and benchmark products against current and future competitors to include strategic recommendations on market niches that could be exploited through application of existing or future Aqua-Aerobic supplied equipment.
- Monitors all marketing, sales and warranty activities related to the products and makes recommendations to enhance product performance, positioning and promotion.
- Envisions, develops and maintains the tools necessary to support the Application Engineering, Regional Manager, Representatives, and Cooperative Partners.
- Leads pilot testing program (as applicable).
- Negotiate contract language as it relates to warranty and process guarantees.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of related training and experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be computer literate and have familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.