Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Director of Marketing
E-mail: Pam Appino, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
For nearly 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Marketing Assistant, located in Loves Park, IL.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will assist with the coordination of all seminars including travel, hotel, food, internal and external communications. Additionally, the Marketing Assistant will coordinate regional and national tradeshows including hotel, logistics and abstracts and paper submittal and related communications.
Aqua is seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals who assume full ownership of their tasks and deliverables. Our organization values commitment to excellence, customer service, strong work ethic, and willingness to support team members as required for the overall success of the business.
- Assist with the coordination of Process & Product Application Seminars, Project Workshop Seminars, Regional/Specialty Seminars, and Rep Training Seminars.
- Schedule and coordinate components of all regional, specialty and virtual tradeshows.
- Assist with coordination of national tradeshows.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of Sales & Marketing supplies used for the department and seminars.
- High School diploma or equivalent; minimum of 3 years of related training and experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient writing, typing and verbal communication skills, and ability to operate copiers, fax, and printers.
- Must be computer literate and be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office software.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.