Field Service Specialist
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
E-mail: Gennie Ustich, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Field Service Specialist
For over 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes, oxidative process and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a full-time Field Service Specialist.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager the Field Service Specialist will be responsible for traveling to customer sites to assemble, install, and/or repair equipment. In addition the Field Service Specialist will inspect new equipment installation and start-up equipment, while troubleshooting field issues both mechanically, electrically or process related. Aqua is seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals who assume full ownership of their tasks and deliverables. Our organization values commitment to excellence, customer service, strong work ethic, and willingness to support team members as required for the overall success of the business.
- Travel weekly to customer sites to inspect, assemble, install, start up and/or repair equipment and processes using standardized checklists.
- Operate all Aqua-Aerobic supplied equipment including control systems according to published O & M manuals.
- Trouble-shoot mechanical, electrical and process field problems including PLC’s with assistance from Electrical Engineering, Senior Field Service Specialist, or other Technical Service Representatives.
- Order equipment parts from Project Management, Customer Service, or local vendors.
- Provide education on all Aqua-Aerobic supplied products to operators and engineers.
- Submit weekly service and expense reports.
- Inspect existing equipment and prepare recommendations for upgrades or changes in operation.
- Minimum of 3 years of related training and experience on activated sludge process or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be computer literate and be knowledgeable MS Office software. Clear written and verbal communications. Must be able to read mechanical, electrical and P & ID drawings.
- Able to travel full time.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.