Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
E-mail: Pam Appino, email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Electrical Designer
For nearly 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Electrical Designer, located in Loves Park, IL.
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Manager, the Electrical Designer will be responsible for preparing and reviewing submittal drawings and data required for customer design approval. They will also produce Bills of Material for panel assemblies. In addition, the Electrical Designer will produce the electrical section of the Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
Aqua is seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals who assume full ownership of their tasks and deliverables. Our organization values commitment to excellence, customer service, strong work ethic, and willingness to support team members as required for the overall success of the business.
- Review preparation of submittal drawings and data required for customer design approval.
- Create and release new drawings, part numbers and special parts for orders.
- Produce Bills of Material for panel assemblies.
- Produce electrical section of the Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Design and/or inspect equipment for specification compliance.
- Issue engineering change orders.
- Work with vendors to locate components and obtain quotes.
- Provide technical support to Customer Service, customers, Sales and Manufacturing.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Design or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be computer literate and be knowledgeable MS Office software. Clear written and verbal communications. Must be able to read mechanical and electrical drawings. Proficiency with AutoCad and/or AutoCad Electrical is a must.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.