Reports to: Supervisor, Contract Administration
JOB TITLE: Contract Administrator
For over 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes, oxidative process and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a full-time Contract Administrator.
Reporting to the Contract Administration Supervisor, the Contract Administrator will prepare bids, prepare and enter orders. Additionally, the Contract Administrator will negotiate and acknowledge contract orders, terms and conditions including dates, warranties, guarantees, insurance, and bonds, as well as communicates with various internal departments and customers.
- Prepare and transmit sales proposals and bid packages by utilizing system databases and communicate with and is liaison with various Aqua departments.
- Prepare and perform order entry including documentation requirements.
- Communicate with various Aqua departments and customers to determine outcome of bids and contract compliance needs such as special warranties, bonds, insurance, and other special project requirements.
- Negotiate and acknowledge contract orders, terms and conditions including dates, warranties, guarantees, insurance, and bonds.
- Maintain project/order information databases and bond/certificate of insurance records.
- Involvement in keeping Contract Admin S&M Index Procedures up to date.
- Backup other domestic and International Contract Administrators
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree plus a minimum of 5 years of related training and experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be computer literate and have familiarity with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat software. Proficient typing skills and ability to operate a calculator, a copy/fax/scanner machine.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.