Technology Overview: Pile Cloth Media Filtration
The webinar will provide the basics of tertiary filtration utilizing pile cloth media filtration and cover mechanical configurations, application-specific OptiFiber® cloth media and innovative applications.
Discussion will also include process, mechanical and process benefits, how pile cloth media filters are being used in reuse, phosphorus removal and microplastic removal.
- Review important design considerations when selecting a filtration technology
- See how the AquaDisk® and AquaDiamond® pile cloth media filters operate
- Understand the role of each of Aqua-Aerobic Systems’ pile cloth media options
- Examine how cloth media filters are being used in a variety of applications including reuse, phosphorus removal, and microplastic removal
- Earn (1) Professional Development Hour (PDH)