Aftermarket Sales Representative
Department: Aftermarket Sales
Reports to: Aftermarket Sales Manager
E-mail: Pam Appino, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Aftermarket Sales Representative
For nearly 50 years, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has provided thousands of customers with adaptive treatment solutions in biological processes and filtration for both water and wastewater applications. Our knowledge and expertise in applied engineering and manufacturing allows us to provide highly efficient and cost effective technologies that require less energy, less maintenance and provide a low cost of ownership over the life of the plant.
As a leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry, we are growing and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Aftermarket Sales Representative, located in Loves Park, IL.
Reporting to the Aftermarket Sales Manger, the Aftermarket Sales Representative will prepare quotes for customer orders and communicate with customers to obtain information on existing equipment installations. The Aftermarket Sales Representative will also conduct research and communicate with internal departments to provide recommendations to customers.
Aqua is seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals who assume full ownership of their tasks and deliverables. Our organization values commitment to excellence, customer service, strong work ethic, and willingness to support team members as required for the overall success of the business.
- Prepare quotations including prices and ship dates utilizing system information.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and emails and respond to inquiries.
- Communicate with customers to obtain pertinent information on existing equipment installations.
- Conduct research and communicate with Engineering, Sales, Finance, and Operations to provide recommendations to customer.
- Follow-up on open quotes monthly.
- Perform data entry and process orders.
- Maintain current parts and services price lists.
- Scan, file, and maintain project and order files.
- Provide brochures and technical information to customers, upon request.
- Coordinate price and proposal information with sales representatives and Aftermarket Sales Manager.
Equivalent to high school diploma plus a minimum of 3 years of related training and experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements and expectations that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.